He rebut això de Dan Illouz, organitzador de la iniciativa "online ambassadors for Israel":
While it is not my habit to email all my friends like this, in the past two weeks, we have witnessed a lot of unfriendly, biased reporting with respect to Israel. Many of us have been frustrated with the lack of accuracy we found in traditional media outlets.
However, in the past few years, there has been a shift in the way the average individual gets his information. While people used to get information from Newspapers and Television, we now see individuals seeking information on Youtube, Twitter and Facebook. This gives us a great opportunity to counter the bias often faced in mainstream media. Still, for our approach to be successful, it must be organized and powerful.
I have started recruiting “online ambassadors for Israel” with the first goal of recruiting 10 000 ambassadors by June 20th. The role of the ambassadors will be to use his online presence to communicate accurate information to his friends whenever Israel is under attack.
To become an ambassador, one must simply join up at http://www.facebook.com/israelonline . Those of you not on facebook can email email@example.com .
Our goal is for these ambassadors to provide an organized response whenever Israel is attacked. We are not affiliated with any political party – we are just pro-Israel. We are also preparing many programs to maximize the influence of those ambassadors.
On top of joining, we ask that each of you complete the following task. It will take you no more than 3 minutes:
The Task: Get the word out about the page
How to do it in 3 minutes:
1. Go to http://www.facebook.com/israelonline
2. Fill in your information, press Become an Ambassador, and then follow the instructions to "like" the page.
3. Go once again to http://www.facebook.com/israelonline.
2. Click "Suggest To Friends" under the profile pic
- A list of your friends should appear
4. Copy this Code and Paste it in your browser into your address bar and hit enter:
- Your friends should now all be selected.
Send the invitations!
7. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR EMAIL CONTACTS
8. Email firstname.lastname@example.org saying "Mission Accomplished"
If you would like to help us with any other things, including an urgent need in fundraising, and to know more about our future plans, please email email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Don’t worry, we won’t be bothering you again very soon."